Shearwell’s NAIT Connect app helps you comply with NAIT regulations by connecting an SDL440S or SDL400S EID Stick Reader
to your device and using it to read your cattle or deer RFID ear tags.
After the tags have been read (or manually entered through the keypad), they can be sent to NAIT to either register the application of tags or to record the movement of animals.
NAIT Connect can also keep tag reads in local groups for sharing via AirDrop, cloud storage, email or stored locally on the device.
• Use the app with a Shearwell EID Stick Reader
• Send tag reads wirelessly by Bluetooth to NAIT Connect
• Send required data to NAIT (registration and movement)
• Count animals with EID tags accurately and easily
• Download tags from the Stick Reader's memory
• Group tag reads for management purposes
iPhone app will only connect with the SDL440S Stick Reader (the one with the blue handle).